Data Scientist versus Data Analyst
The difference between data scientist and data analyst exists in the terms of skill set and experience. Data scientists and data analysts work for the same mission in an organization to extract insight from the massive amount of data available that can be used to enhance business.
- Data scientist is someone who is expected to generate their own questions from raw data and can predict the future based on past patterns whereas a data analyst is someone who works on a specific business problem that the customer has requested. The tasks done by data analyst to tangible the business needs.
- Data scientists are extremely valuable for the companies, as their work to uncover new opportunities by identifying and discovering new patterns in data. Data analyst doesn’t have the mathematical or research background to implement new algorithm but they know the tools how to use them to solve problems.
- Data scientist job roles involve estimating and extracting insights from the data while the data analyst job roles involve looking at the known data for discovering the new patterns for organization growth.
- Data scientist addresses business problems and selects those problems that will be for the business growth but data analyst only address business problems.
- The job role of data scientist is to explore and examine data from multiple disconnected sources whereas data analyst looks at data from a single source like the CRM system.
- Data scientist will formulate questions whose solutions are for the improvement and growth of the business while data analyst will only solve the questions that will benefit the business.
Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data that is both structured and unstructured that enhance a business on a day-to-day basis. But it is not the amount of data that is important it’s what organizations do with the data that matters. Big data can be analyzed for insights that lead to better business decisions and strategic business moves.
Big data is a collection of large dataset that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques.
The main challenge of Big Data is storing and processing the data at a reasonable time period. To perform this task using traditional conventional methods is not good practice. In order to get rid of this traditional approach and to analyze and store the Big data, Hadoop technology is developed in simple Big data is a problem and Hadoop is it’s solution.
What comes under Big data:
Social media data: It holds information Such as twitter hold information and the views posted by millions of people across the globe.
Stock Exchange data: It holds information about the buy and sells decisions made on a share of different companies.
Power Grid data: It consists of information that is consumed by a particular node with respect to base station.
Transport data: It includes model capacity, distance and availability of a vehicle.
Big data is often characterized by 3 V’s:
Volume: It is organization which collects data from a various sources including business transactions, information from sensor or machine to machine data.
Velocity: Data streams are at unprecedented speed and must be deal with a timely manner.
Variety: It contains all types of formats-from structured, numeric data in traditional databases.
Big data Industry:
Cloudera:It provides software and analysis support for Hadoop. It is a valuable resource for Hadoop.
IBM:It is a guest blogging hub with various other blogger’s insights into big data.
Hortonworks:It is a Big Data startup focused on providing its own Hadoop environment.
How important is UX design for Mobile Application?
In today’s world, mobile technology is increasing at a rapid pace. Therefore, in a market where quality and performance both matters it is always come before brand loyalty, creating an interactive user experience (UX) is key to the success of any mobile app development project.
User experience is becoming an increasingly essential feature when it comes to the digital technology. It describes how the user feels and thinks about what the user see. UX is only about making something interactive but making something valuable, easy to use and effective to target your audience. If your app is confusing or frustrating the user, then it is providing a poor UX, and users will likely uninstall. UX of a mobile app is the process of making customer satisfaction and gaining loyalty by improving the usability, ease of use and by the interaction between the user and the mobile app. A UX designer will conduct a research on the mobile apps and collects relevant information and the user requirements that needs to be satisfied.
To make a perfect balance of UI and UX, we need to attract more number of users of the mobile app as well as keeping them engaged on the app for a long time. The combination of User Interface and User Experience will make creative design. Most leading generating apps for ios and android are mainly designed with having good UI/UX. To make interactive Mobile app design it should possesses its own set of rules and User Interface explores how an app looks and interacts with a user. User Experience (UX) defines how an app feels, from the user’s perspective.
- What are the UX designer responsibilities?
- Information Architecture: Development of the IA is at the heart of the UX design. The information architecture determines how the data is placed on each page.
- Interaction design: It is called the impact on the perceptions and behavior of users by creation and mutual coordination of the elements that affect the user experience of interaction with a particular thing.
- Usability: It is directly related to the reasons for which we are engaged in designing interfaces. It is the work of UX designer is to find out what kinds of problems users need to solve.
- Graphic Design: Graphic design is an important element of the communication between the product and the user.
Summary: The UI and UX of a mobile application can help to establish a unique value. From a business perspective, it is utmost important to have synchronized the UI and UX of the mobile application for user satisfaction.